Swinemünde's railway station in Ostswine (directly at the port). The main railway station and the spa railway station no longer exist.
The former Gartenenstraße. The post office at the former
Kleiner Markt (small market), built in 1877/78, rebuilt in 1898
and 1902, extended in 1909/10 .
Obviously, the former port authority fulfils the same function today as in the past.
Swinemünde / Swinoujscie has considerably changed its appearance since 1945. Some things have remained but much had to be re-built.
The former town hall (later the savings bank) has been converted to a museum.
The tower of the Christuskirche was built in 1881, giving the Church its present appearance