Picture Postcards of Swinemünde
The Lighthouse.
View over the bulwark (the hotel "3 Kronen".
The Kleine Markt (small market) with the post office (on the right) and a view of the Christuskirche church (on the left). The tower of the church was built in 1881 giving the church its present appearance.
The Kurhaus (spa) built in 1910 was once a symbol of Swinemünde. It was destroyed by fire in 1943.
The town hall with the monument to Kaiser Wilhelm.
The pier and the concert terrace display the elegance of the former cosmopolitan spa of Swinemünde